The ICARE Industrial Wireless Three Phase Current Meter measures the RMS current of an alternating current (AC) system using 3 current transducers (CTs) that wrap around the wires of a three-phase power system.
- Measures amp hours, max RMS current, min RMS current, average RMS current, and duty cycle for each phase and combined amp hours from all three phases
- 3x current transducers
- Capable of generating watt hour or kilowatt-hour readings using the online monitoring system
- Data logging for accumulated amp hour readings
- Can notify based on amperage/power levels
- Simple and safe installation of amperage/power measurement hardware, no rewiring required
To measure current, clip the CT around a single wire of a powered system (clipping around a hot and neutral wire at the same time will result in 0 amp current readings). After the sensor powers on and connects to the gateway, it will begin taking measurements based on the averaging interval (5 seconds default). It will report data to online system every heartbeat or sooner if the sensors aware of state changes based on the current threshold setting. The sensor reports average current, max RMS current, min RMS current, and duty cycle for each phase and amp-hours for all three phases combined. These readings are based on all measurements taken between heartbeats. The online monitoring system can also generate watt-hour or kilowatt-hour readings if a default RMS voltage is set in the software.
For detailed product specifications and features please view the product datasheet.